Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Anal Heaven

So I'm walking down the street minding my own buisnASS, when I spot this gorgeous bent over round ass in a store front..I thought to my self, "damn this booty looks familiar"..I tap her on the shoulder and to my surprise It's my homegirl, Mia...she's all happy to se me, hug and kisses all over the place...she happens to be with some friends visiting from California, these beautiful black beauties Olivia and Ariel, and there all like wanting to go have some fun...so I take them back to my hotel room for some ass worshiping, and man this got freaky with the quickness...Mia is all about anal, and just when I was starting to apreciate this set of amazing asses ...shes already sticking her finger in her ass and eating the other girl pussies, damn my man I was in Anal Heaven...so as you can imagine shit got out of contro...I call over JMac and Jordan so that the girl could have some cocks to play with...but as you can imagine this girls aint even want there pussies fucked, straight to fucking anal. The sex was legendary, the blowjobs were amazing and the ass to mouth play was terrific, wow...these girls hit positions I haven't seen in a while, Mia defined "one leg up". This is a muthafuckin instant classic, don't miss this one cause you'll definitely be sorry. Enjoy, The Dirty One...out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home